Daisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Just A Tease...

Hi All! I just wanted to post very quickly to let you know that I haven't forgotten about you! It's just been rather hectic around here lately, and I haven't had much time for blogging... And, trust me, I've got alot of fun stuff to blog about... Our Saturday in Munich, rock climbing in Austria, my finished balcony/flower project, and our recent trip to Amsterdam! :) I'm hoping to get everything posted within the next couple of days, but until then, here's a few "teasers" you can enjoy! :)

And, now I'm off to the gym, so that I can come home to clean before I head to Lindau to act as a tour guide for a visiting friend, and afterwards, a dinner get-together with some fellow English speakers... Today is my one day off from teaching this week so I'm trying to cram in as much as possible! :) Hope you all have a great Wednesday!!

Amsterdam at night... Gorgeous!

Bikes, canals, and gabled canal houses... Typical Amsterdam! :)

I love the houses in Amsterdam!!

Hanging out in Munich...

The "Lucky" Lion... People rub the lion head on the shield as they walk by for good luck...

The Marienplatz in Munich...

Getting ready to do some climbing in Austria... :)

2 comments:

Formerly known as Frau said...

Great shots! I loved Amsterdam have many of the same pictures. Have a great day off.

Rhona said...

Wow, I can't wait for your updates. Amsterdam looks absolutely gorgeous.