Daisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

New Adventure, New Blog...

Now that we're officially back in the States and we're starting a new chapter in our lives, and we're no longer considered "Strangers in a Strange Land", it looks like it's time to close the book on our German Adventure... So, after three years and so many adventures, it's with a heavy heart that I will be making this my last post on this blog.

But, just because we're no longer living in Germany, doesn't mean that I've stopped blogging! Instead, I've decided to keep track of all of our new adventures, for your reading pleasure! :) I'm pleased to introduce my new blog... The Chaotic Ramblings of a Former Haus Frau!! I know that we're no longer "Strangers in a Strange Land" now that we're back in the States, but after being away for 3 years, it's quite a challenge to try to readapt to life back here.... So, in this new blog, I plan on sharing our challenges and misadventures when it comes to readjusting to life in the U.S. And, when it comes to Brian and I, there is never a dull moment... So, it should make for some very interesting reading!! :)

Now, go ahead and bookmark the new page so that you don't miss out on anything!! :) The new address is www.formerhausfrau.blogspot.com...

I hope to see you on the flip side!! :)


2 comments:

Team Keefer - Written by Bobbi Keefer said...

Kristin
Can't access your new blog :( Are you not blogging anymore here? Let me know!!

Bobbi

Kristin :) said...

Hey Bobbi! I just fixed the links on this blog... They should link up directly to my new blog now... Hope that works! :) Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you at the new blog! :)