Daisypath Vacation tickers

Friday, February 18, 2011

Sunset Over the Bodensee...

We've been having some beautiful, warm, spring-like weather here over the past couple of weeks... Very unusual for February! So, to take advantage of it, we've been trying to spend as much time outside as possible... And it's been wonderful! :) It's definitely given the two of us a serious case of spring fever!

Last Sunday was an absolutely gorgeous day, so we decided to head down to the lake to check out the sunset... We stood on the beach soaking up the last of the suns' rays, hearing the waves lap against the shore, and simply enjoying the stillness and tranquility of the moment... It's time like those that make us feel so unbelievably fortunate to have the opportunity to live in such a beautiful place! :)

Untitled from Kristin Moore on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Rhona said...

Yes, I agree with you sentiment. I felt very lucky to live in so very pretty DE while I was there. That video was nice...just calm. Blissful.