Daisypath Vacation tickers

Friday, January 21, 2011

When The Fog Rolls In...

What an interesting week it's been around here! First off, the weather we've been seeing here has been completely crazy! It went from being sunny and warm (mid-50's) last weekend, to 3 days of nothing but fog, and then it finally snowed... Weird! And, then to top it off, I ended up with the flu this week... Yuck! It had me laid up for almost 3 days.... Which, for a busy body like me, made for a very unhappy camper!

But, today's Friday and the start of the weekend, I'm feeling 10 times better than I felt just a couple of days ago, the sun is out, AND there's snow... And, we all know what snow means... Skiing!! :) So, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the snow conditions are good in the mountains this weekend, and that I'm feeling well enough to go out... Can you tell I'm just a little anxious to head out skiing for the first time this year?! :)

On that note, it's time to get busy around here... I've got a house that is overdue for a cleaning, a Farmer's Market to get to, cupcakes to make for our friends' birthday party tomorrow, lesson plans to get done for Monday, and alot of phone calls and emails to answer that were neglected by me earlier this week! :) With that said, I hope you have a wonderful Friday and an excellent weekend! And check out some of the pictures Brian captured of the foggy weather we had this week... (He was looking for reasons to get out of the house while I was sick! :)) Enjoy!

Sunset over the Bodensee...

Watching the sunset from the Strandbad last weekend ... So pretty!

The view we had last weekend... Gorgeous!


And then the fog came rolling in for a few days...

I love this pic because of the cat sitting on the log... He's longing to get to those ducks and swan! :)

I think this is a very cool looking picture!

It was so foggy you couldn't see the Alps on the other side of the lake!


No comments: