Daisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Birthday Wishes for My Sis!


I'd like to wish my lil sis, Stacy, a very happy birthday!! Enjoy your last year in your twenties... Hee, hee! :) That seems so strange to write... I mean, it doesn't seem like that long ago when you were a little girl that used to gang up on me with Jason to try to read my diary, or when you were in middle school and you came to visit me for Siblings Weekend at MSU, or when I "chaperoned" you on your senior trip in Hawaii, or when you first moved down to the Lansing area and all of the shenanigans we used to get ourselves into... The list could go on and on! :)

Over the years, we've shared so many fun and fabulous memories... And that "sister connection" seems to get stronger over every year (and even across the miles!)... I look forward to many more shenanigans with you!! :) I can't wait to see you in just a few more days! Looking forward to celebrating your b-day with you! Alles liebe zum Geburtstag, Kiddo! (i.e. Lots of love on your birthday!!)... Enjoy your day, and I hope all of your birthday wishes come true! Love you lots!

1 comment:

Formerly known as Frau said...

Happy Birthday to your sis! Hope she has a wonderful day! I have 4 sisters and nothing compares!