Hallo dear readers!! Considering that it's been ages since my last entry, I hope that you didn't think I forgot about you! Things have been quite hectic on this end recently... We are currently on our 3rd batch of visitors this month... And we still have a couple more to go... As much fun as it is to have visitors, it does make for a very chaotic month! :) So, please accept my sincerest apologies... It hasn't been easy lately to even sit down at a computer, let alone type up a blog entry... Needless to say, I have plenty of stories and pictures to share with you about all of our recent adventures... I just need to find the time to sort through everything and get them posted on here. So, I'm asking you to please just be patient with me and eventually I'll get back on track with the blogging... :)
Until then, here's a quick peak into what I've been up to over the past few weeks...

Visited the Church of Birnau a couple of times...

Strolled through the streets of Meersburg on a few occasions...

Walked past this Meersburg landmark for quite a few photo ops... :)

Been to the Meersburg Castle twice in the past two weeks...
I think I'm now at the point where I could probably get a job as a tour guide at this castle seeing as how I could probably recite the tour by heart now! :)

Visited the city of Lindau...

Showed Aunt Sherri and Uncle Mike the sights of Lindau...

Spent a couple of days in Munich...

Saw the Neuschwanstein Castle from a variety of different angles over the past few weeks... :)

Posed for this gratuitous "Neuschwanstein Castle" photo a handful of times... :)

Soaked up the view of the countryside from the castle...

Drove by this hidden little gem a couple of times...

Visited Dachau as part of the Neuschwanstein/Dachau Day Tour one of our guests requested...
And, in addition to all of those landmarks, we've also been to Italy with Brian's parents, taken part in Oktoberfest 2010 in Munich, and tried to maintain some resemblance of our normal daily lives such as work, gym, and cleaning... Needless to say, it's definitely keeping us on our toes! :) But, it has been great to spend time with family and friends, so it has definitely been worth it! :)
And please continue to stay tuned for more updates from our tours! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment